Thursday, April 26, 2012

How do you put in a video card for a desktop computer?

I have this game that says that I need a new video card but I dont know exactly what I am looking for and where to put in the tower if you could send the how to intructions to empire13666@yahoo.com he is not a member but I am thanks|||open the tower on the back of the computer you will see removable panels going across the back attached with a small screw or a snap usually under or right above where the phone line goes into your computer

inside you will see empty slots near the bottom on the mother board,

remove one of the slot covers and push video card into slot

attach to tower with screw removed from the blank cover

close the tower turn the computer and it should pop up "new hardware found" and will tell you to insert the disk that came with the graphic card.|||open it and get the video card in the slot of the pcix slot.|||http://www.popularmechanics.com/technolo…

No comments:

Post a Comment