Friday, April 27, 2012

I added a video card for two screens from my desktop but its know not picking up my orgianl video card HELP?

I presume it is picking up from the new video card, if not ignore the following instructions:



Depending on your video card, you might have installed either NVIDIA Control Panel or ATI Catalyst Centre. If you haven't I think you should research into getting them, they are free to download from the manufactures website.



I can only give you advice on the NVIDIA brand, but they should both follow the same principle.



Within the 'Display' tree the is a sub section labeled, 'Set up Multiple Displays' You will probably find that one of the monitors has been disabled by default, you can change this is either 'Extended' or 'Cloned' with the obvious meaning.



Look in the Help menu if you get stuck, but it all follows a simple basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment