Friday, April 27, 2012

Desktop pc video card wont function, neither does a new card function, any suggestions?

My video card does not seem to send a signal to my monitor. Everything except for video card work o.k. I went ahead and install a new nvdia card and still no signal. Everything seems to work fine except for the trasmision of the video signal between desktop and monitor, can anyone help?



Current windows: Vista

Brand: Emachines



tested and working: usb, monitor, ethernet, etc. |||Then it's possible that your BIOS is corrupted, and you need a new chip. Your components could also be incompatible, a result of poor research, or DOA (dead on arrival). There's a small chance that resetting the CMOS will fix it. Each motherboard is different in that procedure, but it is probably in the manual. Sorry, but you really seem to be in a bad spot. If you installed the video card without grounding youself, you could have fried the electronics. You can google for more possible fixes, but these are my thoughts.|||I had this trouble just this week with my computer... I tried a new

video card made by the "Number 9" company and it worked.

Good Luck !

No comments:

Post a Comment