Friday, April 27, 2012

Can any video card go into a notebook computer? Will any fit or is there are special size for notebooks?

I have an aspire 3690 and I want to up grade it's video card. I know that there are different specs for each card but would any card fit because of the size of the notebook compared to a desktop. Also how do I install it?|||There are, I hear, video cards for the PCMCIA (Also known as PC) Cards. I have never seen or priced one. Good luck with that.|||Not a chance! You will also spend a fortune on a laptop video card if you can find one to fit your PC!|||Lucky for you, there is now an external video card for notebooks. I don't know if it is available yet, but it does exist.|||you cant put just any in a laptop dedicated mobile videocards available for future upgrades for some models

No comments:

Post a Comment