Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Can i buy a really cheap video card for my desktop?

I want to buy a really cheap video card for my windows vista service pack 2 desktop and i need one so i can play world in conflict without turning my computer to a pile of junk?|||i would not buy a cheep video card, it would cause constant problems for you.

i got a fairly good quality one on ebay check there|||I cant suggest a cheap video card but i can offer this advice. look at the requirements of the game and what the video card can do. if the card can handel what the game needs then it would work for what you need. but keep this in mind you get what you pay for. so if you buy a cheap card don't expect it to work the best.|||A really cheap one might not play your game very well, usually the ones that work good start at 90 dollars and go up. Look at Newegg.com.|||ATI 5670 look on newegg

No comments:

Post a Comment