Thursday, April 26, 2012

What is a good and cheap HD video card for the Dell XPS 400 Desktop?

Hey I am looking to buy a new video card for my Dell XPS 400 and I'm not sure what to get. I have computer experience but i have never changed video cards out of this computer and i don't know what cards will fit into my case and motherboard. And i need to know if my power suppy can handle the new card. My power specs are Output Wattage: 375 Watts. I need a cheap card that can handle HD video and games. Nothing to powerful. Just something that can run 1080p video smoothly and mabey could handle a Blue-Ray player. Thanks.|||Sapphire ATI Radeon 4650



Probably the cheapest card that can flawlessly handle 1080p smoothly. Anyone who says otherwise is wrong, plain and simple.|||with only 375 Watts, a radeon could make your system overheat like crazy and burn out your motherboard.



check the amd site yourself.

http://www.amd.com/us/products/desktop/graphics/ati-radeon-hd-4000/hd-4600/Pages/ati-radeon-hd-4600-system-requirements.aspx

Report Abuse


|||Id also go with the 4650

No comments:

Post a Comment