Friday, April 27, 2012

Which processor, motherboard, and video card do you recommend for a gaming PC?

I am building a desktop computer. I want it to be great for gaming, video editing, etc. I have my eye on the Athlon 64 FX62 processor, but am open to suggestions. Also, which motherboard would you recommend to go with it? And what is a great video card for gaming?



I am hoping to keep the cost for everything under $600, but any suggestions would be great.



Thank You!|||Actually I think you can get the FX-62 for about $595, but you are going to have a hard time building the rest for $5. I would recommend you go with the Core 2 Duos, the E6600 is half the price of the FX62 and outperforms it in benchmarks. I am hoping you made a typo with the $600, if you need further assistance in picking out parts feel free to give me an email.|||Are u kidding? The FX-62 alone costs 800$.

If u want help with building a gaming PC, msg me and ill give u my MSN adress so that we can talk there. But i doubt u can build a gaming PC for 600$.|||if u got money to spend go for Intel motherboard and Intel Extreme edition processor this will satisfy you ....

graphics card ATI all in wonder is the best in gaming and video editing...

No comments:

Post a Comment