Thursday, April 26, 2012

Help me pick out processor and video card for my new desktop (from the choices I've provided)?

Hi there, I'm just looking for the best parts for the money...



Processor choices:

intel i7 920 or intel i7960

they're $450 different in price.. is it worth it to upgrade?



video card choices:

ATI raedon 5450 or nvidia 220?

same price...



Thanks!



Just a little background, I'll probably do a little gaming on the computer (the new final fantasy mmorpg, probably, among other nonsense), I'm pretty big on media (lots of music, lots of movies) but I don't really plan on editing anything... Thanks for your help!|||i7 920 or 930 that would be more than enough for movies and music

maybe the nvidia|||Processor:



Change the i7 920 to 980x--> (six cores,12 threads)





video cards:



So i would choose the NVIDIA 220..........|||For the processor I have one word for you: Overclocking



For the video card I wouldn't pick either|||If you want to do

light gaming then

you don't need i7.

get core 2 duo or i3.

that is enough for

light gaming.



both the cards are horrible.go with ati

hd 4670.it can do

more than light gaming.|||video editing software are becoming more and more in the market, before we use it.we can compare them,and then choose the best one

What’s the simple video editing software with more effects

You can learn more information from the site

http://www.best-video-editor.com/

the AVS Video Editor is popular among the people,More information about it from the site

http://www.best-video-editor.com/video-e…

No comments:

Post a Comment