Friday, April 27, 2012

Video Card for a laptop?

Okay, so the title generally explains my inquiry. I'm looking for a video card (if possible) for my laptop. I cant afford a desktop. And i'm tired of the systems requirements lab telling i pass all the minimum requirements for a game, except the video card. It makes meh mad. So. What would be a good video card (and prefereably a sorta inexpensive one), that i could purchase, and is it even possible to get it into my pc. If so, how?|||The majority of laptops have integrated GPUs which cannot be replaced without replacing your entire motherboard. It is doubtful that you can buy a dedicated card for your laptop.|||Well, most laptops have Integrated Video cards, and you can't upgrade those. Also, a desktop is cheaper than a laptop, so if you could scrounge together at least $500, you could use that and sell the laptop to buy a gaming laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment