Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Video card upgrade for Dell Dimension E510?

I have a Dell Dimension E510 desktop with a Pentium D 3.2GHz processor and would like to upgrade my video card. I like the ATI Radeon HD 4670 card but I'm not sure if that will work in my computer. I know my computer has a 305 Watt PSU according to Dell but I've read that Dell rates them pretty low and most video card manufacturers rate their power pretty high. If this won't work what are some other good graphics cards that could?|||A Radeon 4670 should fit in that power envelop, as would a Radeon 5570/6570 (about the same graphic power). I wouldn't go beyond that as older power supplies were often a bit short on 12V current, and your Pentium D will hold you back from using higher powered video cards effectively.



AMD's recommend power supply for all those cards is 400W. However, AMD is notoriously conservative when recommending power supplies. nVidia claims 300W will run their GT 440, which uses 20 more watts, so there's some disagreement on what is needed.|||Low wattage PSU's and GPU's Guide ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTQoH-j5K…|||Hi,



I find a perfect website,my friend introduced to me.It contains all kinds of electronic products,their products are very low price but top quality.



I bought an phone from this website last month,and the phone works very good!So I want to share it with you!



It is really a good chance for you,for the family,friends,to choose a better gift.



All the products are free shipping.



If you have a spare time,please visit their website:wowougg.com

No comments:

Post a Comment