Monday, May 7, 2012

Best video card for my desktop pc?

My current video card (GeForce 9500 GS) is making a buzzing noise and I've tried fixing it but nothing works. Anyways, I want to buy a new video card and I'm not sure what to get. So what's the absolute best video card I can get that uses just 1 PCI-E x 16 slot and requires up to a 300w power supply?|||Lol. Probably the 9500 GS is the best card for that wattage. I had an HP with that card 2 yrs ago and I had to replace the PSU also when I got a 4850 Radeon (now a 5850)



HP uses those cards so they can bundle their cheap crappy power supplies with them. Just get a good name brand 500w - 700w PSU on Newegg. It's quite a good investment actually|||If you video card has ventilation fans check them they may be replaceable.

No comments:

Post a Comment