Wednesday, May 9, 2012

What's a good desktop to buy if i were to buy a nvidia 8600GT video card?

Well right now my computer is pretty bad for gaming, and that's usually all i do :P. Well anyway my video card right now is pretty bad only because my desktop is terrible. I'm gonna buy a new one but I'm not sure what 1 would be good for it. I'm looking forward to being able to play Crysis, Cod4, Farcry 2. Games like those but on a lowest budget possible.|||Sorry about being off-topic, but I sincerely hope you'll seriously consider getting a better video card. Assuming you live in the States, a HD4850 or GeForce 9800GTX are significantly better, and aren't costly.|||Anything with a fast processor (3.0 GHz+ preferably), 4GB+ memory and an available PCI Express X16 slot for your card.



That being said, you're not going to play Crysis with an 8600 (or even two—SLI).|||You need to do research about the games system recommendation and also the processor, get quad core or duo for games these days, also check the recommended power supply for the GPU because if you don't have the minimum, it gonna crash

No comments:

Post a Comment