Monday, May 7, 2012

What video card could I get for my Compaq computer?

I currently have a compaq desktop Presario SR5605F and I know it isn't the most impressive Computer ever but I need to know what video card I can buy for it so I could play something like the Sims 3 Without having it on the lowest graphic settings. Presumably one that's affordable|||Ok, the 5770 is not a good choice. You wouldn't even be able to install that onto your computer. You're on a single core 2.7GHz so the 5770 would be a waste. Any video card in the $50 range is going to be more than in enough. The 9800GT for $50 is a good choice, but even that might be too much for your computer. For the 9800GT, you need around 350-400w and a 6-pin power connector. If you don't have a 6-pin power connector and have a low power psu, I'd get a Radeon video card in the $25-40 range that doesn't require a 6-pin connector.



I'm not sure which exact card would be the best for you since I don't have enough info, but even the 4550, would play the Sims 3 decently.|||you could spend under £100 and get a decent card, but youl never be happy with it... i would go for nothing less than the RADEON 5770..... this is a good card, quite large (not sure if your case is big or small) however i played sims three on this and it was smooth as hell! (on ultra high graphics setting and 1920 * 1080 (1080p) display....

have a look on the AMD website at their HD range of radeon graphics cards.....|||GPU buyers guide

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Utjw77kHk…

No comments:

Post a Comment