Monday, May 7, 2012

TV Tuner card for desktop?

I want to buy a tv tuner card for my desktop. which one will be good for desktops? PCI or external cards?

I am looking for some cards with wide screen capture(16:9) and dvd quality capturing video and audio, support for both NTSC and PAL. please suggest some very good cards.

currently I have Avermedia USB300 external, not happy with the video and audio capture qualities



any idea about the ATI TV Wonder Elite quality/performance?|||Well, I don't know much about it. External ones need usually USB 2.0, they are more expensive, but they are also said to be better.

I have a Hauppage PCI card, but it works fine for me, although it's far not DVD quality.|||I had an ATI All-In-Wonder (I forget which version) and it did all that you mention above. I kinda miss it, my current video card has better graphics but it was nice having tv on the computer.|||Performance PC's store on ebay has a good selection.|||There is one difference as far as I know between external and internal TV tuner cards : u cannot record if u use a external TV tuner card. If u want to record then go for internal cards. The only problem with internal cards is that every time u want to watch TV u have to switch on the PC (even if u don't use ur PC). With external cards only ur monitor (and ofcourse the card) needs to be switched on.|||go for PINACLE .. good one with blunded software to capture video at good quality.



Remember U need to have a Good system also..

No comments:

Post a Comment