Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I need a new Video Card for my Desktop. One that will work in it!?

I have a HP Pavilion a819n Desktop PC. I need a new video card because this one is simply outdated as well as this computer. But I cant afford a new computer and i already have put a GB of RAM in this thing so it runs smoothly, it just has horrible frame rate. I am most likely going to play Diablo 3 on this computer as well. So Can anyone recommend a Video Card THAT THIS COMPUTER CAN USE!!! That will run World of Warcraft a lot better. I just want better than 5FPS at the lowest setting possible lol. Thanks guys.|||Dude, you pc is ancient. You will not be able to run Diablo 3, haha. Dude you probably have a hard time running diablo 2 and that came out in the late 90's or something. You only have pci slots and that narrows it down to a handful of ancient cards they probably aren't selling anymore unlees you go to ebay(even then??). I think EVGA has a Geforce 9400 on newegg for 70 dollars. It's your best option for gaming.



Actually you know what you should do? You should get two of the powercolor 4350's and crossfire them and see how that works. That'd be pretty cool to see how those would work in an ancient computer. It'd probably work terribly actually, your mobo wouldn't support crossfire, so nevermind. go with 9400 EVGA

No comments:

Post a Comment