Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Can you recommend a good processor and video card for my desktop computer?

I have an old desktop that I need to improve to play pc games on. I need a new processor that has at least 2.0 GHz and a video card with at least 128 MB and support for Pixel Shader 2.0. I'm trying to play Sims 3 and make it run smoothly. Please recommend some good processors and budget video cards that will smoothly run Sims 3?



Thanks.|||Hi,



You can go for Dual Core processors and minimim of 4 Gb HDD. and try to go for creative or NVDIA gaming cards. If you need the pricing details and assistance you can visit http://www.mdofpc.com/onlinestore/. They will guide you more.|||depends on ur motherboard, anyway a intel dual core e2180 will do but get a e6600 so u dunt have to upgrade a lot as for graphics card, a ati radeon hd 3450 will do. and if ur motherboard only supports amd processors then i recommand a athlon 64 +3800 or x2 4200

No comments:

Post a Comment