Monday, May 7, 2012

What kind of video card do I need to use my TV as a monitor and has 3d acceleration graphics for Google earth

I want to use my TV as my monitor.

I also want to buy a 3d acceleration graphics card so I can use google earth.

Do I have to buy 2 separate cards?

One to use the TV as a monitor and a different video card for 3d graphics.

All I know is that my desktop only has a pci slot,no agp.|||This is the card I'm using to watch tv and as a computer monitor .http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as…|||Your TV needs to have a connector like a regular monitor does. Then you can hook up your computer to your TV. Practically every 3d graphics card has what it takes to run Google Earth, you don't need some special high end card to do that. You don't need two cards, just a video card and a TV that can connect to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment