Monday, May 7, 2012

What is a good video card that is easy to install for desktop?

ATI or Nvidea? PCI or AGP? I do have a AGP 8x connector on my computer. Thanks|||They are all fairly easy to install. If you need help just google it. As for the actual card it depends on what you want to do with it. Personally, I hate ATI drivers, they are a pain to keep track of. For that reason I recommend Nvidea. AGP is better than PCI, PCI-Express is better than AGP. Since you have AGP go as far up as you can. If price is an issue the Nvidea 6800 will do fine. My friend ran Dawn of War on it with descent settings even though it is an older card.|||AGP is old hat nowadays, so go for an old Nvidia AGP card.|||You can go for a NVidia FX 5200 128MB AGP graphics card...Its cheaper and value for money.

Also if you are looking for a 256MB graphics card then go for ATI Radeon card.

No comments:

Post a Comment