Monday, May 7, 2012

What video card is compatible with my emachines T5048 desktop PC?

I need a video card for my emachines T5048 PC, preferrably a video card that is for great gaming and is not too expensive.|||Any PCI-Express card, in the specs on the manufacturer site I dont see the numbers of the power supply but I bet that you should upgrade it too.



You can go with a GForece 9600GT but that will need a compatible Power Supply Unit. You can find that video card for $140 new. (Look for the links below for a good store)



A cheap PSU like the COOLMAX cx-550b is compatible with your system and it can give enough juice to that video card. I got this PSU for more than two years and it works perfectly well.|||man you got to give what motherboard you have

or whether you have AGP or PCI-E

judging by your shitty computer im going to assume that

its AGP

you can get a 7600 512mb for pretty cheap now

keep in mind this isnt a ******* monster graphics card

but it wil work

No comments:

Post a Comment