Monday, May 7, 2012

What kind of video card should I get for my Desktop?

I have an HP a245c PC but i upgraded the motherboard and RAM. I just don't know what kind of video card I should put in. It only has a 15inch Screen and I want to run World of Warcraft at maximum graphics. I don't want anything too powerful because it will overheat my system. thanks for your help|||If you have AGP slot for graphic cards (I don't know, you upgraded your Motherboard), get nVidia 7300GT AGP. It will play WoW without any problems, its cheap, and won't take too much power.



If you have PCI-Express slot, then 8500GT is then your choice. Its cheap, but really good for all average users. It will play WoW without any problems and it won't consume too much power, and won't heat your PC.



Both Graphic cards aren't more than 40-50$

No comments:

Post a Comment