Monday, May 7, 2012

I want to buy a new video card for my computer but the one i have right now is attacted to my desktop?

i was going to buy a new video card for my computer since the one i have right now sucks, but then this man that fixed my computer once said that the video card was attached to the desktop, so i couldn't replace it. is there anything i can do? except buy a new desktop. is it even possible for the video card to be attached to the computer? i wanted to check myself but i was afraid i was gonna break something|||I'm going to guess he meant you have built-in graphics. you can add a better video card. once you get it installed, you have to go into the BIOS and disable the built-in or on-board graphics (same thing just different names). make sure your new graphics card has the right connection to hook into your motherboard though.|||You probably have integrated graphics. What computer do you have?

No comments:

Post a Comment