Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Video card upgrade for my desktop?

I'm looking for a (PCI) Video card for my computer. this is my first time upgrading my desktop. what happens if the video card memory type is a DDR2, and my RAM is DDR? Will this work? Or does not mater as long as the video card is a PCI? Is there a store that sells video cards in-stores besides micro center?|||Please post additional details on your computer so that we can better help you.



Right Click on My Computer > Select Properties > General Tab

Hardware tab > Device Manager button



A new device manager window will pop up. In this, go under the processor tab and see what it says. Add this processor to you additional details and I can help you with a video card.|||Okay, I would recommend you get a Nvidia 250 GTS 1 GB



Once you get it call Nvidia and they will help you set it up



Also there is a slim chance it might not work for your computer becuase you did not provide any system info I guessed that it is a fairly new computer

No comments:

Post a Comment