Monday, May 7, 2012

Will halo: combat evolved for pc, work with an intel(r) 82865g graphics video card?

I ordered the halo game online and was wondering if the game would run on this type of video card. If it helps i have a dell desktop that i have had since around 2002. It's a windows xp and has service pack 3|||Halo will run on most pc's, I know Halo doesn't require and shading like most other games. Although I cannot say for sure, the best way to check would be to go to the system's requirement lab. here is the url http://cyri.systemrequirementslab.com/CY… Now this site does require you to download and install a program, however it is small and virus free, I know me and my friends all have it. On this site you will be able to check to see if your computer can run just about any game, and not only if it can run it but if you meet the recommended specs (these mean that in order to get the full experience you should have at least this).

No comments:

Post a Comment