Sunday, May 6, 2012

What is a cheap, but good video card I should buy for my desktop?

Here are my computer specs:

Dell Inspiron 545S

Premium(R) Dual-Core CPU E5300 @ 2.60GHz

4.00 GB RAM

64-bit operating system

Windows-7



I want to be able to play the new Dead Space 2 game. I checked on "Can You Run It" and it said that I needed to have a better video card, but I do not know which one to get. Can someone tell me which one to buy that does not cost $600 or $700 dollars?



The site says my card has: 256.0 MB Video RAM, No "Hardware T&L", 2.0 pixel shader, and 2.0a shader version.

I need: 256.0 MB Video RAM, "Hardware T&L", 3.0 pixel shader, and 3.0 shader version.|||What's your max price range bro?|||What's your budget?

I'm using radeon hd 6850, and i just got it a month ago for about $180.



I havent tried playing Dead Space 2 on it but im pretty sure it can play it on max. All the games I've tried so far are all on max. The games i play are: mass effect 2, red alert 3, league of legends, spore,empire total war, and Napoleon total war.|||i would say a 5750

its cheap and good enough for moste games (not at high settings ofc)

a friend got it and he plays games like battlefield 2, borderlands, need for speed shift and similar with 3 screens better then i thougt, he can play crysis on one screen too, not even on the lowest settings so

and its cheap! and small.

No comments:

Post a Comment